Sunday, April 25, 2010

One Week

One week until I hear about the UVA decision! It's exciting but nerve-racking at the same time. In some ways, it would actually be a small relief if I didn't get in. Mason's grown on me, I know what'd I major in here, I have good friends, and a boyfriend. Everything's just fallen into place this second semester. If I do get in, it's going to be a really hard choice. But at the same time, if I do get in, I'd be crazy not to go. Right?

So I've already met the boy's parents. Today, I'll be seeing them again because his mom invited me to his cousin's birthday party, where I'll meet more of his family. It's a lot to take in. We haven't even been dating for a month yet. Am I over-reacting? Should I not be so nervous about his family and going too fast? It's hard for me to judge since I've never been in this situation before...grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment