Sunday, May 9, 2010

UVA Toby Boyfriend

I got into UVA!
Yeah, I found out a couple weeks ago actually...Clearly I'm not jumping for joy or anything about it. Actually, my feelings are pretty numb. I am going, but I decided to go basically only because I don't want to be able to regret not giving it a shot. So yeah, I'm going to try it out and if I hate it, I'll just transfer back.
I think I'm going to stick with Bio major though. Their cognitive science major sounds really interesting, but I don't think that will result with many career opportunities. Whenever I think about that path actually my mind brings up "HR Representative" with a picture of Toby from The Office. No one wants to be Toby.

Things with the new boyfriend have been going pretty well. I still haven't gotten used to calling him "boyfriend" though. It just feels weird haha. Last night I went the farthest I've ever gone with someone. No sex but I'm pretty sure he popped my cherry, cause I'm bleeding, so, duh. He's a really great guy, and I love spending time with him, though he's grated on my nerves more times than I would like. Recently, he's been freaking out about me not telling my parents about him yet. I understand that it really bothers him, and why he finds it so important, but I think he just doesn't understand why I haven't. I'm not close to my parents at all; I never tell them about my personal life. Thankfully he didn't bring it up yesterday and I don't know the next time I'll see him, so hopefully I'll have done it by then. I plan to shoot my mom an email about my move-out and drop it in there, since he wants to meet her on the move-out day, so I hope to get it all over with soon. Not looking forward to it though. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment