Sunday, September 12, 2010

Two Weeks by Grizzly Bear

Next song is for my ongoing list of awesome music that I've recently discovered and that everyone should know. Clearly I need to come up with a better description and name. But not now. Because now I just want to post this.

Before you listen, I recommend watching it on mute so that you can be creeped out and possibly scarred for life like I just was. (My roommate is sleeping. I am awake and procrastinating.) I had no idea what the music video was like; I always got an artsy naturey vibe when I listened to the song. I guess I got the artsy part right...but definitely not the 'splodey bug-eyes one.



I actually discovered this song last semester. I can't *exactly* remember how, but I was basically obsessed for a week and then it kind of faded into the obscurity of my giant itunes library. Then itunes reminded me of its loveliness on shuffle today. Gotta love the rare times when it takes a break from constantly bringing forth your most embarrassing tunes and dusts off a fun gem instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment