Sunday, February 28, 2010

Actual Rocky Horror


Rocky Horror Picture Show was amaaazing!
It ended up being me and just one other friend, probably the closest friend I've made here so far besides my roommate. We were one of the few people really dressed up, which was sad. But it was a really random weekend in the middle of winter, so that's understandable. Dressing up was one of the best parts though, fer sure.
Since we were RHPS virgins we had to go to the front of the stage and be their bitches. And since it was my birthday I got to get on my hands and knees with a couple of others and oink like a pig-
"Have you seen Deliverance?" he announces as he takes off a coat to reveal a pair of blue overalls.
We were also spanked while oinking.
Then I got to sit down and watch my friend play "Sophocles Says," a dirty version of Simon Says. She got to rub her boobs and groin in front of the audience. I think I was the lucky one. =)
Unfortunately this theater wasn't really into the audience props, but it was still loads of fun. I can't wait to go back in my pink fishnets and neon green tutu again!

No comments:

Post a Comment