Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rocky Horror Birthday

Whoops, haven't posted in a while.

Last weekend I went to visit...shoot have I come up with a nickname for her yet?...umm....well one of my best friends at NC State. I was pretty worried about the drive since my car is old and just sat for a week under a couple of feet of snow. But it went fabulously! It was a pretty chill weekend; there wasn't much time to plan something because it came up on both of us so fast. Ohhh college you sneak.
Her boyfriend is adorable though. He was super nice, pretty cute, and dorky. I want one! It's about fucking time too. Gah, let me not dwell on this for now.

My birthday was on Wednesday. It's weird thinking about it because it feels like it didn't happen. The day was excruciatingly normal: I did laundry, homework, classes, and even went to bed on time. Only birthday related things was a card from my grandmother, and I let myself drink soda and watch my netflix. Yep, pretty lame.
But that's okay because this weekend I'm celebrating. Yesterday I went to see When in Rome with some friends and then hung out with some people. Though tonight is where it's at- Rocky Horror Picture Show! Also bought "clothes" for that yesterday. "Clothes" is in quotes because what I bought is a tiny mesh-like green neon skirt, pink see-through bloomers (so I'd at least have one more layer in between my panties and skirt), hot pink fishnets, a feathery headband, and a very thin white tank top thing. It's too large so it's really baggy and barely covers anything. But that's okay, that's the point; I'm wearing a hot pink and white bathing suit top underneath.
It's going to be fabulous.

Now I'm just killing time. There are SO many things I should be doing, but it's hard when Rocky Horror festivities are just a couple of hours away.


OH!!! I finished and submitted my UVA transfer app! I sent the common app a while ago, then it took me like another week or so to finish the supplement and submit that. So I ended up getting it all done with only like a week left. That's an improvement though, because the first time I applied I submitted it all on the actual due date. Dumb, I know.

Even though I don't really like any of my classes (except Tai Chi), this semester has been going pretty well. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment