Friday, February 5, 2010

SNOW like WHOA

DC is getting hammered by snow this winter. Starting today and ending Saturday night, we're supposed to get 20-28 inches. Okay, I know technically NoVa is like smack-dab in the middle of the North American east coast, but I just consider Virginia to be part of The South. THE SOUTH DOES NOT GET TWO FEET OF SNOW, PEOPLE! No, just no. A couple of inches of snow in Virginia is supposed to be an event. An exciting one at that.
But now, screw snow. I'm sick of it.

Granted, it gives me a reason to be lazy and not leave the dorm.

OH!
And if there's a 100% chance of snow the next day, you close the fucking campus. But no, my school decided to torture me and make me get up at 9am to take a test that I find out has been rescheduled once I get to class. Ok, that sentence was constructed poorly, but I'm really too stabby right now to fix it.

I'm going to go back to being a lazy snow-enemy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment