Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Procrastinating Ridiculous

Once again, I find myself procrastinating a big-ass paper into the wee hours of the night/morning. Here's the skinny, 10 pages critiquing the class due tomorrow by 5pm. However, my mother is coming up to move me out of my dorm some time before 5pm. So really, I need to get this shit done now. Actually I should have had it done days ago.
The sad thing is, this paper should be cake. I just can't get myself to do it.
What I'm probably going to end up doing is packing my stuff up tonight and writing this paper tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll have a couple pages done tonight. So far I have one paragraph.
I'm a joke.
Well maybe I'm past that point. I'm starting to be seriously concerned for myself now. This procrastination problem is getting ridiculous, worse and worse each paper.
Great, now I'm sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment