Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer Flarhgunnstow

Oh my goodness I need to update this thang.
Currently I'm still at Mason, taking a summer course to catch up on my major. Joy. It's a lot of work, and I forgot how bad my summer laziness gets, so its not going so hot at the moment. I'm hoping for a B, but right now I think I'm borderline.

I'm starting to get into a gym routine again. Basically, when I have some time in the day, I go. I think I may go right after I finish this up actually.
It feels so good to have that as part of my schedule again. Who knows if its actually helping my muscle tone/health/whatever, but it makes me feel like it is so I don't care.
I'll be dogsitting next month so I'll find out when I hop on their scale. If I gain weight though I'm definitely going to be telling myself its more heavy muscles haha. Lawd knows that if I do, its not from over-eating because I pretty much just have 2 meals a day. I do have breakfast now but that's just a juice box and a 90cal granola bar. Some snacking on weekends when I'm sitting at my laptop all day with my groceries at my feet, but its all little, light calorie shtuff.
Why am I going into this? Pretty dull.

Though my current summer situation is rather dull anyway. Class, lab, lab reports, homework, and boyfriend time. That's basically it. Not much else I can do when my weekly allowance has all gone towards food so far.
I'm satisfied though. I miss just chillin with my hometown friends, but those days are mostly over anyway. Jobs and school and life and such. Ew, that's a sad thought to end on..

How about something AWESOME to end on instead:

No comments:

Post a Comment