Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Exam Vent

I hate studying. I also hate studying when I feel like it's not even going to help my grade.
My final exam is on Friday. In one hour it will be "tomorrow." Last year, the summer class's average on it was 58. Failing. Fuck. After my horrendous grade on the third exam (passing, but with a 68), I'm starting to worry that I won't manage a C. I need a C for credit. If I don't get at least a C in this class, I will have wasted my parents money on tuition and housing. Thousands of dollars.
This class has been killing me. I have put a lot of effort into this class, many many hours, and it might be all for nothing.
Okay, sure, I'll admit I could have put in more effort, but you can usually say that with anything.
I know I should be studying, but my motivation is starting to wane. It just feels hopeless at this point. OIFSOGHLEUHF:OEHFUHSFDOUEHFSOGHN
I hate whining. I know I must do it a lot on this blog, because this is where I can vent guilt-free.
-sigh-
Hopefully my mind is just being crazy because it's late and I'm tired. I'm so not looking forward to the huge cram session tomorrow.

Oh boy, and after the final I have to deal with securing my housing for the next session of summer classes and moving all my shit out and driving home. Fuck my cock.
Can it just be Saturday already?

No comments:

Post a Comment