Monday, August 2, 2010

Whoops Happenings

Oy. Once again I've failed to update this thing. A LOT has happened since the last post, in which I was stressing over my final for the first session of summer classes. Now, here I am about to begin stressing over the final of the second (and last) session of my summer class.
I think the best way to cover the events between the first final exam and the last final exam is to make a list. Yay lists!

Happenings:
  • I passed my summer class with a B-! Yeehaw!
  • I am no longer eligible to be an innocent virgin sacrifice
  • Due to the above bullet, I contracted an annoying UTI. But I sought meds for it, and they were free, score!
  • I went home for about a week in between classes and had a grand ol' time that included lots of brownies, purple hair, and busch gardens
  • One of my besties and her bf (who is the male version of me. don't worry, its not weird. kinda) came to visit me at school and we had the best zoo trip EVAR. Seriously, the animals were strangely active doing random things
  • I attended Orientation at UVA and fucked up the side of my car in a parking garage
I think that about covers it. I promise I'll try to do more updates. I just need to remember, since its my gorram blog, I'm allowed to do short, random posts (aka half-assed posts) and that will make me feel better about hardly posting personal life-centric things.

No comments:

Post a Comment