Saturday, November 21, 2009

Magnified Fail

I really don't want to write about this since it shouldn't be a big deal. But I need somewhere to vent since none of my friends are online and my roommate is gone.
Texted CC. Simple question and I received the most simple answer possible.
Now I feel sick.
I'm ridiculous.
I guess I was hoping a lot more than I realized that he would strike up a conversation.
Well, I was very cordial and cheery in my texts so at least he knows that I'm chill with everything, and he can approach me.

Oh and hanging out with that guy never happened. I went to the mall with a floormate last night and she said he'd been hitting on her big time too. So once I got back I really did not feel like dealing with him. Roomie thought of an excellent excuse for me so that I wouldn't have to go. Now, tonight, he wants help with math. Ha. Doubtful. But thats my intention, talk math and if he tries anything I'm just going to lay it all out for him.

Can it just be Tuesday already? I really need some fun with the old friends. It'll be like therapy I guess.
It's not just the boy thats messed me up though, it's my failure at a college social life overall. I think he's just magnified this for me actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment