Saturday, November 7, 2009

Oh another boy.

Oh boy. Oooooh boy. Um, so my last couple of days have been...eventful.
Cut to Thursday. Lunchtime. Roomie and I can't find a seat, surprise surprise, and I spot a floormate eating with a guy thats in one of my classes. Solution. We eat, chat, s'all good.
Cut to Thursday night-ish. Roomie's away and I'm alone waiting for Jeopardy and big ass block of TV to start, so I go to grab food. Hey! It's that guy again! Let's call him CC. We sit and talk and really hit it off. Awesome, a new friend. I end up missing Jeopardy and Bones but we head back to my room to hang out and catch The Office. CC leaves in the middle to do rehearsal and frat shit but we make plans to watch Anchorman later that night.
Cut to later that night. Watching Anchorman on his laptop, on his bed. He starts getting close...we end up moving around to the long-ways side of the bed and end up cuddling. Smooth moves buddy. Movie ends. Then we make out. Yeeeep. More cuddling, trying to sleep, fail, cuddling/makeout who knows anymore. I'm not even going to get into how one of his roommates was still there and that whole scene haha.
I end up leaving at 6:40something in the morning because I couldn't sleep and he had a test in a few hours that I didn't want to distract him even more from.
Cut to lunchtime again. Hey! How was your test? Want to get lunch? Cool. Hey! Let's go back to your dorm and watch a movie again, Day of the Dead this time. Hey! Let's stop the movie and "rest" cause we're tired. Whoops, makeout some more. And let's add some over-the-jeans 2nd base this time too.
Then I ended up leaving around 5:30 because I had planned to meet TRAIN for dinner in DC! Look at me be a playa.

Dinner was nice. It was a little awkward since we hadn't seen each other in a while. But eventually it was great convo again. No smooth moves like CC back there so I think its a just-friends thing. Which is fine with me now, considering the very very recent developments.

Now, it's Saturday and I've been procrastinating a 10-page paper due on Monday ALL DAY. I really think I have a problem with procrastination.
Anyway, haven't talked to CC all day, but of course I keep thinking about him. Thursday night he mentioned a small frat party for tonight and he semi-invited me to it, but I haven't heard anything, obviously. As the night progresses, I'm just dying for a text about it so that we can chill and so I can get away from this fucking paper with a valid reason.
But the real root of the matter is that he told me he doesn't want a relationship, they're too complicated, just want to have fun. Okay...(damn)...but that's fine. He also voluntarily told me that he's a virgin, but has bascially done everything else under the sun. Sooo I told him I was much more of a virgin and never had a boyfriend, but lied a little and implied I've made out some.
I don't know how far I'm going to let this "friends with benefits" thing go on for. He's totally sweet and repeated quite a few times that I should stop him if I was uncomfortable. And I did a couple of times, but thats because, biologically, this isn't a good week for certain activities. Plus, this progressed pretty fast. We've been friends for basically two days. Oh boy.
Ugh. So many thoughts.
Another concern, this can't be exclusive. He could be hooking up with plenty of other people too for all I know. I can't get mad at that, and I can't ask, but it's going to be really hard for me to not get my emotions wrapped up. He's just so fucking nice and cute. Fuck.
For now, I'm going to slowly (or at least try to) let it progress. But eventually I'll probably have to draw the line and be like, I'll go farther if you agree to a relationship because, with how we do this now, I can't completely trust you.

Wow, long post. But this is kind of a big deal for me. Remember my ultra virgin discussion.
I'm excited. I'm nervous. I'm awoefh;bv;xuha;oiraewd.

Yay now I can get back to procrastinating my paper...

No comments:

Post a Comment