Monday, November 23, 2009

Baby Got JGL and Thanksgiving Break

Tomorrow, after my french test, Thanksgiving break finally begins.
For some reason, this past week, I've been ridiculously excited for the drive down. I've just been really craving some driving with the music cranked and singing(and rapping) along like the ridiculous white girl that I am. I even made a new car mix that has such gems as Single Ladies by Beyonce, Shots by LMFAO, My Dick by Mickey Avalon, and Sir Mix-A-Lot's Baby Got Back. Although a couple of hours ago a floormate asked for a ride to a nearby town, so I might not be able to fully rock out with my cock out as intended. We'll see. If the traffic's bad, she might just have to endure while I belt "Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me! callin me! All the time like blondie check out my chrissy behind it's fine all of the time!" Yeah. Peaches. Awesome.

Talked to CC briefly today. Now he definitely knows that I'm chill, open for pleasant conversation or whatever. I don't explain this well, but I understand what I mean so =P
This will be the last of talking about him for a while. I hope. Honestly, I'm getting tired of writing about it. But I feel that I need to update on the situation. I know, I don't make sense. The end.

On another note, Joseph Gordon-Levitt hosted SNL this weekend. Overall, I wasn't totally impressed. JGL was amazing, of course, but I feel like SNL didn't use him as much as they should have. Unused potential. However, his opening number was quite magnificent:



Also, the "Mellow Time" skit was hilarious. Andy Samberg as Jack Johnson, Bill Hader as Dave Matthews, JGL as Jason Mraz (spot-on impression!), and Dave Matthews as (modern) Ozzy. Golden!

Mmmm can't wait to see my friends and doggie over the next few days! Thanksgiving probably won't be great, just family and some soldiers that we're hosting, but I'm fine with some forced family-time. Otherwise, I'll probably just be oot and aboot with the loves. Clubbing on Friday! Can't wait, I haven't been clubbing in forever and I miss it. And for the times that I am actually home, I'll be able to catch up on Supernatural on the much-missed DVR.
This week is going to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment