Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Amazing Canceled TV

Look at me! I'm updating just a couple of days later! (Let's see if I can keep this up, HA!)

Six Amazing TV Shows That Were Canceled Prematurely:

Veronica Mars
buzzwords: mysteries, witty, noir, smartass

Arrested Development
buzzwords: absurd, quotable, cool-cred, illusions
Pushing Daisies
buzzwords: colorful, pie, Chenoweth, zombies (technically)

Party Down
buzzwords: hilarious, amazing cast, overlooked
Freaks and Geeks
buzzwords: young, realistic, 80's
Firefly
buzzwords: space, cowboys, Whedon
So if you haven't seen any of these shows, clearly you're missing out and you must fix that immediately. I mean, c'mon, it's the end of summer. What else are you going to do? Plus, you know that each of these shows don't have many seasons (VMars and AD win with 3 each, 2 for both "PD"s, and 1 for F&G and Firefly), therefore you'll be finished and begging for more in a jiffy.

Hmm next I think I could do a list of overlooked, amazing shows that are close to being canceled... Well that'd be more fun than studying. Seems like all my blog posts have spawned from my procrastination issues. Oh chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment