Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Aah, procrastination. We meet again.

Thanksgiving break was rather lovely. I managed to avoid my family for the majority and see my much-missed friends. Now I'm back at school, back to my ol' procrastinating ways, obviously. I'm pretty ready for this semester to be over. Actually, I'm ready for this school year to be over. It's sad, but true. By the end of the school year I will know which college to settle into, and that will be a huge relief. Even if I do stay at GMU, next year will provide another "fresh start" that will allow me to put myself out there for reals this time around. Then maybe my procrastination time will be filled with socializing rather than useless laptop time. Ah well, I shouldn't be too antsy.

Hmm my mind's wandering. Apparently I'm still recovering from the late nights of break. Sooo tired.


New favorite time-waster (besides TFLN, MLIA, and FML):
Twitter
No! WAIT! Listen, I promise it's not that bad. I do NOT use Twitter. I simply read it. Neil Patrick Harris got one, and it's quite amusing, so I then I clicked around. Other notable twitterers- Kevin Smith, Michael Ian Black, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Kristen Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment