Tuesday, October 20, 2009

7 Reasons Why NPH is Awesome

I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps, so I figured I could post about something that would subsequently put me in a good mood. At least, that's the plan.

7 Reasons Why Neil Patrick Harris is Awesome


  • The voice! Not only does the lovely NPH have an interesting and identifiable voice, but he can also sing me into a musical frenzy. His musical genius can be seen in the wonderful Dr. Horrible, Sesame Street (as the Shoe Fairy), and Batman (the cartoon, as the Music[?] Meister). Really I could make each of these their own bullets, which I probably should, but...
  • Barney Stinson. The loveable, hilarious womanizer on CBS's How I Met Your Mother could only be so perfectly pulled-off by NPH. Now, suit up!
  • The Old Spice commercials. You might've missed them; sadly, they didn't play them as much as I would've liked. NPH is the only man who's made me actually enjoy cologne in any capacity.
  • Best.cameo.ever. If you haven't seen Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle, go rent it. Now. He plays "himself." *chuckle* If you've seen it, you'll understand.
  • Dog-lover. Anyone gets automatic points in my book if they love animals, especially doggies. (Segway!)....
  • He owns his Doogie. (See what I did there? Doggie...Doogie. Yes I'm a dork, I'm aware) NPH doesn't get upset when people bring up his roots incessantly (ex: see Gary Coleman). Evidence: his recent stint on SNL and the blogging shout-out on HIMYM
  • He owns his gay. NPH is not shy about being a proud homosexual. Well, really, I respect anyone who's completely proud of who they are. Also, he advocates gay rights. Have you seen Prop 8: The Musical? Beauty. In my opinion, the entire gay community should adopt Neil Patrick Harris as their figurehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment