Friday, October 2, 2009

Shit Friday

It's not even 9pm on Friday night and I am lying in my dorm, considering sleep. I feel like shit right now because I hear people out in the hall talking about how they're about to go out.
I've been here for over a month now and I've made no real friends besides my roommate. I remind myself constantly about the positive aspects of this, but during moments like these I feel like total, socially-awkward shit.
The good thing about my current position, which I keep trying to hammer in my head, is that if I am accepted to UVA for next year, it won't be hard to break all my newly formed friendships at GMU, since there aren't any. Also, not having a booming social life means I'll have no dilemmas between studying or partying.
....And yet I still feel like shit. I think that pretty much sums it up, everything else I consider writing just seems redundant.


Oh and *editors note: Jim and Pam didn't get married on The Office last night. It's next week. For some reason they started promoting the event 2 weeks ahead. Grr.



Now it's past 9...by 4 minutes.....What to do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment