Monday, October 12, 2009

Party over here

This past weekend was truly amazing.
Seeing old friends and their new lives makes me want to just drop everything and join them. It kind of showed me how my life right now is basically empty. My friends are spread out all over the place. No job. No new friends. I have no motivations, no ambitions. My only ambition is to transfer, but transfer to do what? There's still no overall ambition there.
It seems that I don't have a life.
All I want to do right now is blow off my homework, blow off getting the car to pick up my roommate, and just sit here to get lost in some other world through a tv show.


I feel like deep down I'm a slacker at heart, and that somehow I've been pushed into the world of over-achievers and it just makes me fucking miserable.

All I really want in life is what one of my friends, who I just visited this weekend, has. An easy life with the one I love. I won't go into the boring details but essentially, they have the love of each other and all the lovely small pleasures around them. I could really go on and on about how wonderful they are, that's why its hard not to phrase that awkwardly, if that makes sense. ha
I guess this could count as an ambition...But there's no guarantee of reaching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment