Sunday, December 13, 2009

Just a minor complication in relation to the natural kind

My winter break starts this Thursday after my French final. This realization is intoxicating. I can hardly focus on studying. Which is quite aggravating since I need to study my ass off for Astronomy. I just like to keep my mind off that issue though...

I saw The Features in concert the other night. They were AMAZING. Also, the opening band, Mean Creek, was really great. I love finding new awesome bands. Anyway, if you don't know The Features:


You're welcome.


I feel like I'm the only person not too stressed about finals. I think I just lucked out on my workload this semester. Only one class really kept me up at night. Calc turned out to be easy and my French class is below my level. So that brings me to next semester. I'm a little worried. My schedule is more stretched out thanks to a Bio lab and 7pm class. Ugh. I also took a gander at the textbooks I'd be ordering soon and it looks like fetal pigs will no longer be limited to my 10th grade biology nightmares. Ha, no actually I managed to avoid dissecting the pig in that class, I just had to be present and write shit down. Hopefully I'll be able to worm may way out of holding a scalpel again. I'm a pussy who loves the movie Babe, what can ya do?

I guess I should try and study now. I've already wasted the past hour and twenty since lunch.
Frickin astronomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment