Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Whiz-Bang New Years Genius

Wow I feel like winter break is flying out the window. But I guess I'm still stuck on high school break-time. It doesn't help that I always forget how close Christmas is to New Years though.

Anyway, since my winter break activities are finally picking up, I think that sense of being rushed just kicks in. So said winter break activities now include a mini New Years Eve party. I'm so excited for this because usually, as in always, my New Years is quite depressing (being a now-18 year old virgin with no future plans after college). Buuuut now I might be able to drink away those thoughts while having a blast with my hometown friends. Fuck yes, bring it.

And of course I start my NMNH internship whiz-bang in the new year. I'm really excited but also pretty nervous. It's going to be a lot of work on a time schedule (basically 9-5) that I'm not used to. I think it'll be pretty chill though since there wasn't even an application and the attire is supposedly casual (score!).

I still need to start my UVA transfer application. It's starting to hang over my head like a thunder cloud. I plan to just sit down and do it within the next couple of days. I just hope I can stick to that simple plan. Blergh.

And now for something completely different, Say Anything's new album is the shit.
"I love life. But life has a boyfriend." Genius.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment